Monday, March 19, 2012

Itchin' to go Boxin'


It is a wonderfully early spring in the Mohawk Valley.  I've been so busy on my knitting and 
crocheting binge that I haven't even thought about getting in some boxing.  Actually, it 
was such a nice winter that I could have boxed from fall until spring - but I didn't. 


 And while I hooked my way through those months, letterboxing addicts had been hard at work in Madison County. There have been 36 planted since December 1st and that's alot for such a small county.  
That should be enough to keep me plenty busy on Sundays.


 Madison County


 Nicks Lake


 Old Forge, New York


 La Grange, Kentucky


 Madison or Onondaga County


 Cazenovia - we never did find that letterbox.
Fish Doctor never likes to give up. 


 Pixley Falls, Rome NY


Shelbyville, Kentucky

This seems to be what I see a lot of when I go boxing.  
Papa B, Fish Doctor and the Playground Inspector.

No comments:

Post a Comment