Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday the New Sunday.

Since I was in Remsen at the BARN FOTA I didn't get my letterboxing fix sooooo after work I bugged out to the big little village of Frankfort.




My front seat always makes a great place to stamp in especially since the place was swarming with mosquitoes.  I can't imagine how my ancestors survived those horrid hoards of blood sucking fall pests.


Here it is - Old Gate Number 1 where my grandfather worked between 1900-1910.  


Union Fork and Hoe Company - 


Creek looks quite placid now but I am sure it wasn't so peaceful a 
few weeks ago when the hurricane came through.  It was a beautiful 
day for boxing and I would have bagged some more but......there's always 
next Monday.  or Sunday or may be even Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment